Age: 21 (22 in August~!)
Where did you grow up: Trenton, Nova Scotia, Canada; Canadian father, British mother.
WHAT DO YOU CALL:
1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks.
Stream or brook.
2. What is the thing you push around the grocery store called.
3. A metal container to carry a meal in.
Lunch box or lunch can
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in.
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people.
Chesterfield, mostly, or couch sometimes
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof.
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening.
Deck or porch, it depends on the size and if the house has a entryway-thing separated from the kitchen or whatever by a door where one would leave one's coat and shoes (this is a porch, too, where I'm from, so in this case the outside thing would be a deck). XDDD
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages.
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup.
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself.
Sub, pretty much regardless of ingredients.
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach.
The shorts-style are swim trunks or just trunks, the Speedo kind are always Speedos (Speedoes?), even if they're a different make.
12. Shoes worn for sports.
13. Putting a room in order.
Puttering/puttering about, tidying.
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark.
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball.
If it's this, then it's a pillbug, a sowbug, or a woodbug. XD
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down.
17. How do you eat your pizza?
Point to crust, preferably with donair sauce.
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
Yard sale or garage sale.
19. What's the evening meal?
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
21. What do you call the thing that you can get water out of to drink in public places?
Water fountain or drinking fountain.
If there's anything else you from-away friends of mine are wondering about (that is, what I call said item), feel free to comment and ask. :DDDDDDD